Quickstep II Rainbow R2F
Manufactured from durable ripstop polyester and almost unbreakable fiberglass rods, Quickstep II is noted primarily for its sturdy design.
The setup is simple, the flying properties are extremely docile. Quickstep II can be flown reliably even by beginners in a wide wind range. The drag forces are moderate, but solid - the flying speed doesn't overpower the pilot.
With a little practice, the Quickstep II can master simple tricks.
- Width: 130 cm / 51
- Height: 60 cm / 24
- Sail: Ripstop-Polyester
- Frame: Fibreglass 4 + 5 mm
- Line incl.: Polyester 20 kp / 90 lb., 2 x 25 m / 80 ft. on Spool
- Wind: 2-5 Bft. (6-38 km/h, 4-24 mph)
- Age: 10+
- Stunt Kites
- Span width
- 130 cm
- 60 cm
- Incl. Line
- Polyester 20 kp / 90 lb., 2 x 25 m / 80 ft. on Spool
- 2-5 Bft. (6-38 km/h, 4-24 mph)
- 2 line